My relative in jail is sick/injured. What can I do?

The Oconee County Jail has a doctor trained in emergency medicine under contract who is responsible for all inmate medical needs. We use outside medical sources, when required, to provide inmate care. If you know an inmate that is sick or injured, the inmate must make a request to see the doctor. The jail staff will assist him or her as required. The jail staff and the Sheriff are not doctors, and can not give medical advice to an inmate. The jail physician makes all medical decisions.

Show All Answers

1. How do I contact the Sheriff?
2. How do I get a copy of a motor vehicle crash or incident report?
3. How do I get a copy of my own criminal history for employment purposes?
4. My accident/incident report is wrong. Who do I call?
5. I have a product to offer for sale to the Sheriff's Office. Who do I contact?
6. I want to apply for a job with the Sheriff's Office. Who do I contact?
7. How do I make a complaint/compliment of an employee?
8. How do I contact the Jail Administrator?
9. My relative is in jail. What do I do?
10. My relative in jail is sick/injured. What can I do?
11. How can I give my friend/relative in jail money for the store?
12. How can I get someone out of jail?
13. How does an inmate earn "good time"?
14. Why do inmates only make collect phone calls?
15. How do I contact the E911 Supervisor?
16. How can I check to be sure my 911 information is accurate?
17. How do I get copies of 911 recordings?
18. How do I contact a patrol/traffic division supervisor?
19. How do I have my home checked while I am on vacation or out of town?
20. Who is in charge of training for the Sheriff's Office?
21. How can I check on the progress of my case?
22. Who can I contact about my case if an arrest has already been made?
23. How do I report information about a case anonymously?
24. When does the Georgia Bureau of Investigation (GBI) get involved in a case?