The Oconee County Board of Commissioners held its regular meeting on Tuesday, March 7, 2023.
The following actions were taken at the meeting:
- The 2023 State of the County will be held on Tuesday, March 14, at the Oconee County Civic Center
- Presentation of the Georgia Department of Community Affairs PlanFirst Designation to the Planning & Code Enforcement Department
- Approved Rezone #P22-0263 from R-1 (Single Family Residential District) to B-1 (General Business District); ± 0.5 acres; Stonebridge Parkway; Vacant
- Approved with four conditions Rezone #P22-0295 for a Change in Conditions of Approval for Case #6745; ± 7.11 acres; 1619 New High Shoals Road; Vacant
- Approved with two conditions Variance #P22-0296 for Special Exception for a reduction in required landscape buffer between adjacent uses; ± 7.11 acres; 1619 New High Shoals Road; Vacant
- Approved with two conditions Special Use #P22-0297 for Special Use Approval for Self- Storage in OBP (Office-Business Park District) Zoning; ± 7.11 acres; 1619 New High Shoals Road; Vacant
- Approved Variance #P23-0016 for a Hardship Variance for Single Family Residence with an accessory structure/garage; ± 2.89 acres; 1544 Edge Water Road; Residential
- Approved OVP Gym HVAC - Operations SPLOST Project Change Order
- Approved Malcom Bridge Road Improvements
- Approved 4-H Memorandum of Understanding
- Approved Clarification of Mars Hill Road on No Through Truck Ordinance
- Approved resolution to participate in Teva opioid settlement
- Approved settlement agreement providing for Oconee Crossing development project to appear again before the BOC with a revised site plan
For more information about Oconee County Government, visit www.oconeecounty.com.
Watch videos of Board of Commissioners meetings on the county’s YouTube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/@oconeeconnects.