Agendas & Minutes (new agenda available Friday preceding meeting)
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS OF OCONEE COUNTY, GEORGIA
OCONEE COUNTY COURTHOUSE
Tuesday, December 4, 2018
1. Approval of Agenda.
2. Statements and Remarks from Citizens.
3. Statements and Remarks from Commissioners.
4. Approval of Minutes: November 6, 2018 Regular Meeting November 27, 2018 Agenda Setting Meeting
5. Approval of Resolutions, Ordinances, Policies, Etc.:
Second reading and public hearing regarding an amendment to the Utility Accommodation Ordinance-Guy Herring
6. Hearings and Actions on Zoning Matters, Special Use Permits, Street light Tax District etc.
1) Consider Special Use No. 7581, Smith Planning Group, LLC., East side of Malcom Bridge Road, near the intersection of Malcom Bridge Road and Hodges Mill Road, for modification of special use approval No. 6077 to allow an expansion of the existing community-scale church campus.
2) Consider Special Exception for Keystone Custom Homes LLC., 2339 Madison Avenue, to reduce the front set back from 30 feet to 25.9 feet.
7. Personnel Matters:
1) Consider one appointment to the Keep Oconee Beautiful Commission to begin immediately and expire December 31, 2020.
8. Consent Items:
1) Approve Memorandum of Agreement with the Northeast Georgia Regional Commission
2) Approve Board of Commissioners Meeting Schedule for 2019
3) Approve Board of Commissioners Alcohol Applications for 2019
4) Award Construction Manager at Risk for the Courthouse Expansion Project
5) Award Contract for Information Technology Services.
9. Executive Session to discuss land acquisition, personnel matters and/or potential
litigation (if needed).