Volunteer Youth Coaches
We are looking for a few good coaches. Volunteers are needed to coach in our youth programs. Our programs focus on the FUNdamentals of the game. Please call 706-769-3965 today if you are interested in coaching. Check out the Coach Corner Page for more information and resources.
All volunteer youth athletic coaches must complete the following:
- Complete a Volunteer Coaches Application online through Community Pass:
Form Link: https://register.communitypass.net/OconeeCounty
- Complete and pass an online background screening:
Form Link: Oconee County P&R Background Screening Form
Volunteer Eligibility Criteria
- Complete free online concussion training:
Course Link: CDC Heads Up: Concussion in Youth Sports
- Complete the NYSCA Training.
National Youth Sports Coaches Association (NYSCA) training courses are offered prior to each sports season.
Call 706-769-3965 for current schedule.
If you are interested in volunteering during any of our special events or to help with park clean-ups, please call us at 706-769-3965.
Park Work Days
OCPRD holds volunteer workdays throughout the year focusing on a variety of projects. Currently we are working to remove invasive plant species from the trails at Heritage Park. For dates and to register as a volunteer, please visit http://www.oconeecounty.com/HeritagePark
Park Volunteers are required to:
- Sign Park Volunteer waiver
- May be required to submit to a Criminal History Check and complete a Park Volunteer Application