Thank you for your interest in Oconee County Parks and Recreation Department facilities. Please see below if you are interested in reserving a park facility.
- Review the Park Rules & Regulations and Facility Policies.
- Complete the Rental Request Form and email Facility Rentals
- Please note Rental Request does not guarantee reservation will be approved.
- Appropriate park staff will review request and determine if request is granted or denied.
- Park staff will notify you of decision.
- Payment is due once request is approved.
- In the case of tournaments and/or special events, a deposit may be required. This must be paid at time of reservation request approval. Remaining fees due dates are outlined in the Facility Request Policies.
- Renter must provide Proof of Insurance, if required.
Questions? Please call 706-769-3965.