Inmate Services

If you wish to place money on an inmates account please go to JailATM click on the Send Money Now tab and enter your information, or click on the Gift Packs tab and select Oconee County Ga from the drop down menus then enter inmates information, or come to the Oconee County Jail lobby and use the kiosk.

Inmate phone calls are handled through Paytel.