Report Businesses Violating COVID-19 Regulations

Restaurant Violations

Call Oconee County Environmental Health at 706-769-7060 to report restaurants that are not in compliance with local and state COVID-19 regulations.

Non-permitted Establishment Violations

To report a non-DPH (Department of Public Health) permitted establishment, contact the Governor’s Office of Constituent Services:

Primary: (404) 656-1776

COVID-19 Hotline: (844) 442-2681