Medical Services Available:
· Women’s physicals including breast exams & PAP Smear, mammogram ~ referral based on age & income
· Birth control
· Pregnancy Testing
· STD testing & treatment
· Epidemiology (follow-up of communicable diseases)
· Hearing, vision, dental screenings
· Hypertension & Diabetes screenings (Adults only)
· Preventive Health Screening for Cholesterol
· WIC (Women, Infants & Children) Supplemental Food Program
· Routine Immunizations
· Complete blood panel
· TB Screenings
· Other limited testing available
· Cash, Medicaid/Medicare, debit card, VISA, Mastercard, Discover, American Express and check (accepted after first visit)
· Charges for some services based on income & number in family
For up to date information on clinic happenings, closings, and announcements, please click here.
Amy Medina, RN, BSN, Nurse Manager
P.O. Box 222
1060 Experiment Station Road
Watkinsville, Georgia 30677
Hours: Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
8:00 am - 6:30 pm
8:00 am - 1:30 pm
New Hours - effective May 1, 2015:
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.