Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Commission Meeting Chambers
Oconee County Courthouse
FY18 Budget Hearing - 5:00 p.m.
Commissioners Agenda Setting Meeting - 7:00 p.m.
FY18 BUDGET HEARING - 5:00 p.m.
1. Utility Department
2. Parks and Recreation
COMMISSIONERS AGENDA SETTING MEETING - 7:00 p.m.
1. Approval of Agenda.
2. Statements and Remarks from Citizens.
3. Statements and Remarks from Commissioners.
4. Discuss Barrow County Intergovernmental Agreements for Water Purchase and Sewer-
5. Discuss McNutt Creek Sewer Connector Change Order- Wayne Haynie.
6. Discuss and Consider Award of Traffic Signal Construction of Mars Hill, Rocky Branch, and Virgil Langford Roads - Emil Beshara
7. Update of Public Works Paving Projects - Emil Beshara.
8. Farmland Preservation Committee -- Update of the BJB Rollins Farm Conservation
Easement- Dr. Carole Ludwig, Committee Chair
9. Discuss Alcoholic Beverages LicenseApplication for Bella Noche (Enrique Carachure
Avellaneda, Registered Agent) - Kathy Hayes
10. Public Hearing to Discuss Old Rocky Branch Road Abandonment-Daniel Haygood.
11. Second Hearing of the Door-to-Door Solicitation Ordinance - Daniel Haygood.
12. Second Reading of Amendment to the Alcohol Ordinance Regarding Age Requirements-
13. Discuss and Consider Coroner Transport Van -- Chairman John Daniell.
14. Executive Session to discuss land acquisition, personnel matters, and/or potential litigation